Australia tourist visa from India, visit or visa from India to Australia

Are you mesmerized with the beauty of beaches of Australia and looking for an excuse to visit Australia? Is one of your excuses is:

  • I want a long relaxing holiday
  • I want to meet my family and old friends
  • I want to conduct a business meeting there.

Then without delay you should apply for Australia tourist visa from India, visitor visa from India to Australia. It is known by Visitor visa Subclass 600.

Documents required while applyingfor tourist visa for Australia are mentioned below:

  • You should have your original Passports with you. The passports should have minimum six Months Validity before the date of travel. In case you have old passports, you need to carry them.
  • You need to carry your Visa Application Form.
  • You need to take 2 Photos (size 35 X 45mm, white background, 80% of photograph should cover face size). Teeth must not be noticeable, both of eyes, ears and forehead should be unmistakably visible.
  • A cover letter is required. Cover letter should mention details of applicants like name, purpose etc; passport details like date of issue, date of expiry etc., travel details and who is the bearer of expenses details. (If you are self-employedit is required on your company letterhead.)
  • A copy of Pan Card or Adhaar Card
  • Income Tax or Form 16 for past 3 years.
  • Your Bank statements of last 6 months that shows sufficient balance in your account.
  • In case you are employed, you will need Salary slips ofpast 3 months.
  • You will also need leave approval letter in original from your company on specified company letterhead.
  • In case if you are self-employed, you will have to show Company registration proof e.g. Shop ACT or any other document.
  • If you are a Student, then you will need aBonafide letter or ID cardissued by your college and No Objection Certificate letter from College.
  • If you are a Retired person, you need to show Retirement Proof.
  • You might need other Financial Documents like Fixed Deposits or PPF or NSC or Shares or Mutual Funds or others.
  • You should take your hotel bookings as well.
  • Your Air Tickets and Itinerary are also required.
  • In case your Child is under 18 and going unaccompanied, the child must be provided with a valid‘no objection certificate’. The certificate can be issued by any of the parents.A copy of parent’s passport should also be provided along with no objection certificate.
  • Other details should also be provided It will include the information of place where children are going to travel, the information of their stay if it is with non-relatives, You should give the full name, his/her nationality, date of birth (for age) of the person with whom the child will stay or travel with. The person will have to sign a declaration of support. The person will be held responsible authority for that child till they are in Australia.

If your age is over 75, you need to produce evidence of overseas Health Insurance. This evidence is also required if you request the stay of 12 months.