Human skins go through a lot of changes. Once they reach 30, it starts having a lot of changes. Some face first deep wrinkles post 30 and one can also observe the development of faint lines around the eyes. Acne may also come back during this time.
It is said, that the hormones are one of the main reasons for these problems that arise on skin post 30. This mainly happens to women because after 30 their reproductive organ levels start going down and it results into undesirable skin conditions and thinning or scalp hair. The hormone growth also drops at a high rate resulting to these uncalled conditions. Men may not suffer from major skin problems but they definitely start facing baldness by this age. One has to take proper care of hair and skin when they reach 30. One can refer to online beauty blogs in Hindi and take tips of how to tale proper care. Yes, though one face a lot of problems there are many ways to prevent this problems taking hold of your skin. One has to follow some simple steps to maintain a gorgeous skin even after 30.
- Keeping your skin clean is the mandatory thing. You have to cleanse your skin and this is the very first thing that you have to do once you wake up in the morning. You have to do it again before you go to bed at night. This will help the skin to renew their usual functions. Use a face wash which is well suited to your skin. If you are not sure about your skin type, then ask a dermatologist and they can recommend the right thing to you.
- Try to exfoliate your skin at night. This is because; post exfoliation the dead skin will be removed and at bed time it will enhance the regular function of the skin. Do not rub hard while exfoliating. Take a light scrub and do it once a week. If you have oily skin, then do it twice a week.
- After knowing your skin type uses a sun screen according to that. But do not apply only sun screen before going out in the sun. Try to combine it with an anti oxidant serum or with a Vitamin C cream as they enhance each other. Apply the sun screen first and then use the serum as a coat on it.
- Try to stay hydrated the most. Drink sufficient amount of water every day (at least 2 litres per day) and do not spend more than five minutes in a shower. Try to use a moisturising body was instead of using a daily soap. You can also add a few drops of lemon or almond oil in the water to keep your skin moisturised.
- Post bath use moisturiser on your entire body. Use a light moisturiser and it is best if you can use a water based one. Go for thick moisturisers only in winter.
One can get more tips on online beauty magazines for women in Hindi as well.